• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: SI Tripath amps (NIB): $16 + ship

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just in time for Christmas! :)

I'm selling off 25 of my Sonic Impact 5066 amps, all brand new in unopened boxes, for $16 each + USPS shipping. I don't believe they are available anywhere else this cheaply. First payment will be first served. Sorry, I can't reserve you an amp--no layaways. And when they're gone, they're well and truly gone.

I will ship worldwide. Shipping rates for a package containing up to two amps:

U.S. $4.00 First class

Canada $6.00 Airmail (4-10 days)

Europe $6.00 Surface (4-6 weeks)
$12.00 Airmail (4-10 days)

Other $7.00 Surface (4-6 weeks)
$14.00 Airmail (4-10 days)

I will custom-quote shipping rates for more than two amps.

The best way to pay me would be through PayPal to bill(at)afmonline.org. I will also accept money orders, but they would have to get to me quickly, because I expect these to go fast.

Since I am not a dealer, I can only guarentee these amps not to be DOA.

I hope you all get as much listening pleasure out of these wonderful little amps as I do!

Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.