• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tubes, Mitsubishi amp, pre/tuner, Rane xover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GE Greyplates 6550's quad: 160 bucks

Mitsubishi DA-A10DC power amp (100 watts /channel),,,tremendous SQ. It does have some (only upon close inspection) the here and there scratch, and one cover of a power cap is slightly loose. The amp performs perfectly and looks great regardles. due to scratches and stuff,,,150 bucks

The companion preamp/tuner Mitsubishi DA-C7...i think this is a giant killer in its preamp section including a great phono section and tuner....only bad thing i see is one bulb is out where the tuning shows you the stations (rotating thingy)...75 bucks.

The Mitsu prices are well below what Ebay commands,,,the DA-C7 doesnt show up that often

Rane SAC-22 active crossover...tremendous flexibility for biamping and so on....I will include 40 bucks worth of adapters (xlr to rca) needed to run it...75 bucks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.