• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: almost Complete diy projector kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys over the a period of a year or so i have aquired alot of diy projector parts.

For sale i have :

1. a Fuji Copy Lens, 240mm Focal length ( which you cant get from surpluss shed )

2. Reflector 64mm Dia 32.6mm Focal

3. Precision Cut Frensel lens for Lilliput LCD, Top Focal 310mm, Bottom Focal 210mm 98% Transmissive ( these are great cut to the right size by Ace )

4. Front Surface Mirror Cut for Lilliput LCD, 98% Reflective

5. Condenser lens, 80mm Dia 89mm Focal

6. XGA Box ( brand new in box worth £50 )

7. 400 W hqi bulb, socket , ballast

Lilliput screen ( i will throw this is in but it doesnt work. well basically i took it apart worked for a couple of days and then stoped. i think its one of the cables the one which goes from the small ciricuit board to the back of the screen. anyway i am not chargin anything for this so i mean if you can get it work your pick up a bargin as this reatils for 150 alone. and iam pretty sure because that cable has a burnt mark on it. but like i said if ur lucky then u could get it workin. It comes boxed with all its bits and bobs.

Also have the diy labs projector lens.

And another condensor lens different one cant remeber the spec of it.

and i throw in a anti - static strap.

This is ur chance to pick up a diy projector kit to make a top of the class projector. So of these parts are hard to come by and took me ages to get a hold of. Iam sellin due to i do not have the time and i have just bought a car and would like to do some stuff to it so the cash from here will help towards that. Please if anyone is intrested please email at nipeshamin@hotmail.com i will replay asp.

All i can say is make a reasonable offer and its all yours. Iam not lookin for a particualar figure. but i wont sell it separelty only as one package. cause i dont want the hassle.

any way let me know asp as you could get yourself a real bargin

iam in london and will even delivar this stuff to your door step if you close by

Hi guys i have decided to post pics off all the items for sale.

Here is a pic of the xga box package.

7878.JPG

here is a pic of the xga box itself it is brand new

34535.JPG

here is a pic of the Fuji Copy Lens, 240mm Focal length which has become very rare to find. i have noticed alot of people trying to find alternatives.

fgdfg.JPG

here is another pic of it

stgweretw.JPG

here is a pic of the light kit 400w hqi complete with everything you need

dfgdg.JPG

here is a pic of the bulb it is brand new i have tested it once so its had no use at all just a couple of mins

435435.JPG

here is a pic of the Front Surface Mirror Cut for Lilliput LCD, 98% Reflective

xxvsdvg.JPG

here is Condenser lens, 80mm Dia 89mm Focal

condensor.JPG

here is the Reflector 64mm Dia 32.6mm Focal

reflector.JPG

here are the Precision Cut Frensel lens for Lilliput LCD, Top Focal 310mm, Bottom Focal 210mm 98% Transmissive ( these are great cut to the right size by Ace )

fresnels.JPG

and here is the spare projection lens it is the diylabs one

435345.JPG

here is a pic of the spare condesor its bigger then the other one

sdfrftrfr.JPG

this is a pic of the box to the lcd. they sent it in a low spec box. they thought they were been smart but when customed opened they saw the good lilliput screen they got mad. i mean i had to wait ages as they had to clear all this business up about declareing a lower value then it was worth. in the end had to pay about 30 to customs.

vcbfdb.JPG

here is a pic of the lcd. and in the right bottom coner thats just a bit of tape ( now that i think about i dont know what its doin there anyway )

lilliput.JPG

ok i didnt take pic of the anti static strap but u guys know what they look like. thats everything. so i mean i have a had a few offers, dont miss your chance to grap a bargin.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.