• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Osciloscope Sale: 350MHz Philips/250 Mhz Tektronix

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear DIYaudio members: This was overwhelming reply to my posting: "2 oscilloscopes -- anyone interested? " -- I received 32 emails in just one hour due to this! Thank you very much for your friendly mailings!

A lot of you asked for MUCH more bandwitdh. Okay, then I start my X-mas clear out: 2 more powerful scopes!

So the third one is a Philips PM3295: 2 channnel portable 350 MHz scope, nice and potable. It's in ver good shape, on-screen readout, autoscaling and other godies. Clear sharp trace, seldom used, no burns in the screen.

The fourth one is a Tektronix 7704A. A 3 channel 250 MHz which can be upgraded to more channels, curve tracer, spectrum analyzer due to it'S nice plug in technique. Comes with a 2ch plugin 7A26, differential amplifier 7A13 (100 MHz) modern LED-DVM version, and two timebase plugins: 7B50 and 7B85, so it's ready to work at your DIY lab.

Both items are carefully checked and fresh calibrated (with cal. seal), asking 640 Euros for the PM3295 and 290 euros for the Tektronix 7704A with all plugins.

Scopes are located in Germenay, so I would recommend German buyers due to postage prices . But I am willing to send abroad, if you are willing to pay the postage. As a rule of thumb: Postage within Germany is 15 euros, within Europe (european community countries) it's 35 Euros for the Philips. Other are negotiable.

The Tek7704A has more weight, so it'll be 17 euros in Germany. EC should be 46,50 Euros; I have to check this.

Still want something to know? -- Like more scopes? No, these are all I can offer. For all other questions:
Feel free to ask questions via PM, email me via and_de@gmx.de

Or you may respond here :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.