• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 oscilloscopes -- anyone interested?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2 oscilloscopes -- anyone interested?

Hi there DIYers,

X-mas is soon comíng, so maybe you are already looking for something nice for your homelab.

So if you are tired of endless ebaying or retailers having nothing in stock that suits your budget:

Here s a private sale of 2 analogue ocsilloscopes. BW is morethan enough for tube amp and audio work, and even good for smaller digital work projects.

So the first one is a Grundig CO-30: 2 channnel portable 30 MHz scope, nice and handy. It's NOS, so that's why it is in perfect shape. Of course with manual.

The 2nd one is a Tektronix 5440. A 2 channel 40 MHz which can be upgraded to 4 channels, curve tracer due to it'S nice plug in technique. Comes with a 2ch plugin and a timebase plugin, so it's ready to work at your DIY lab.

Both items are carefully checked and fresh calibrated (with cal. seal), asking 280 Euros for the CO-30 and 190 euros for the Tektronix.

Scopes are located in Germenay, so I would recommend German buyers due to postage prices . But I am willing to send abroad, if you are willing to pay the postage. As a rule of thumb: Postage within Germany is 15 euros, within Europe (european community countries) it's 35 Euros. Other are negotiable.

still want something to know? --
Feel free to ask questions via PM, email me via and_de@gmx.de

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.