• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Everything is for sale: 7" VGA lilliput + 150W ballast/lamp + more!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi:

I have a complete set of 7 inch lilliput sytstem for sale:

7" lilliput (the one with the VGA input) 30 minutes
150W CDM-T ballast + 150W philips CDMT lamp + G12 base to hold the lamp, 30 minutes
FUJICON copy lens (240mm fl)
frensnels (220mm FL X 2) cut to the size for 7 inch lilliput
IR filters
2 reflectors
lcd mount
a big box
some other construction stuff

if you are in GTA, I can give you all I have, so you don't need to buy any building materials.

I'd rather sell them together.

email to go77306 at yahoo dot com if you are interested.

It's hard to sell it in one go, so I'm parting it out:

7" lilliput (the one with the VGA input, 619GL-70NP (XGA)) 30 minutes, USD$170 + shipping and/or insurance

150W CDM-T ballast + 150W philips CDMT lamp + G12 base to hold the lamp, 30 minutes, USD$120 + shipping and/or insurance

FUJICON copy lens (240mm fl), USD$20 + shipping and/or insurance

frensnels (220mm FL X 2) cut to the size for 7 inch lilliput, USD$30+ shipping and/or insurance

IR filters, USD$10 + shipping and/or insurance

2 reflectors, USD$25 + shipping and/or insurance

first surface mirror: USD$5 + shipping and / or insurance

lcd mount, a big box, some other construction stuff: FREE if you buy lilliput or light engine (CMDT lamp and ballast) (pick up only unless you want to pay for shipping)

I combine shipping and welcome local pickup. I am in Great Toronto Area.

email to go77306 at yahoo dot com if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.