• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

parts for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
lilliput 7" widescreen lcd. never been dissasembled. three hours use. $150 OBO + shipping to your zip. Can't emember the model number offhand.

I've also got one of the surplus shed copy lenses, a condensor and reflector. Aside from the copy lens, these are parts I purchased from Trev. make an offer.

lilliput details

The model number seems to be 318GL-70TV. I say seems to be because there are two model numbers on the box. The other is 319GL-70NP. Based on lilliput's spec pages, though, I think this is the 318GL-70TV.

This model has a USB port, power jack, and what looks like an S-video connector. I have always used the display with the VGA - S-video patch cable that comes with the unit.

unit will ship with:
- the LCD
- the VGA - S-video cable
- 12v cigarette lighter power adapter
- LCD mount
- remote control
- USB - power/AV cable

Here's a shot of the connectors for those interested. I'll be leaving town, but checking email as I can. BacK sunday. offers will be considered.

have a great holiday if you have one. a great weekend if not.

IMG_3260.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.