• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Eti-480 Amp Boards + Other Stuffs For Sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,:)

My main external exams are almost finished and I need to get these stuffs away to clear out my room overwhelmed with electronic stuffs:eek:

Please e-mail me for photos, because somehow the forum doesn't allow me to post any pic in big enough size to be 'visible':scratch:

All prices are negotiable.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following descriptions are in order of the stuffs shown in photo, left to right.

*1x almost finished ETI-480 amp, with power transistors. I found this one long time ago, with a few of burned resistors on it. So I replaced every single component with new ones....
I've never got to finish this amp though... Because of my new interest in tubes...

*1x same ETI-480 board with some components on... All the caps mounted on it are either ROE or WIMA, even the electrolytic...

*1x unknown (better to say RANDOM) amp with heaps of different components on (has ROE caps on). I don't have any info. about this.

All together for $20

Hey, ask me by e-mail if you need bigger pics....

5X 6800uF 50V Elna caps:

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 429
2x Diecast cases, top lids have many holes, but the bottom base pieces are almost perfect, except 2 little holes drill on one side. The two little holes are visible in the original high q. pic, but won't be visible in this tiny low q. pic....:whazzat:

Together for $2, but free to anyone who takes many stuffs.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 382
A Sanken (Japan) hybrid chip based mono amp mounted on a heatsink.
This hybrid chip is known as the origin, the mother of all STK chips made by Sanyo.

This is truely the first hybrid amp chip ever designed. This one still works well!

It is impossible to source this chip these days... Been out of production for over 20 years!!

It is a historical stuff I guess....

Some spec:

Chip #= SI-1020

Max RMS power= 20W @ 8ohms

Supply V= can work on both single polarity or dual (single polarity= 46V, dual= +/- 23V)

Absolute max V= 55V or +/- 25V

Freq. range (Po=1W) = 20Hz~100KHz

More specific datas and application circuits will be provided to the buyer...

This one for $7

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 359
Guys,

I still have the items above...

And I also have these:

STK4412 Stereo Amp IC (Used, Pulled out from a device, Unknown condition)

STK4131 Stereo Am IC, New

STK439 Stereo Amp IC (Used, Pulled out from a device, Unknown condition)

STK082 Mono Amp IC (Used, Pulled out from a device, Unknown condition)

All four chips for just $20

Conatct me via jamesjung21@hotmail.com if interested.

Cheers,
JayJay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.