diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   Can't afford this hobby - SELLING - Rega, Plinius, Pass, Sunfire, and MORE...... (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/45148-cant-afford-hobby-selling-rega-plinius-pass-sunfire-more.html)

Mikeyeatslife 6th November 2004 09:25 PM

Can't afford this hobby - SELLING - Rega, Plinius, Pass, Sunfire, and MORE......

I caught the disease and spent wayyyyyy too much money.
Now it is time to simplify my life.

Rega P25, with Rega Exact Cartridge, and Rega Arm. - $650.

Plinius M14, Phone Pre-Amp, RCA and XLR outputs - $750

Pass Labs Aleph3, Class A Power Amp - $650

Sunfire, 300-Watt Stereo Power amp with Current and Voltage outputs - $350

Sony C222ES, SACD Player - $175

Pair of Phy-HP (H21 LB 15 SAG) These are the 8 inch Phy drivers with the Silver Voice Coils. Hooked up once for 1 week of testing. Not used otherwise - $600pr.

Pair of Supravox 400-Exec These have never been used. They are the silver voice coil models, 15-inch Electro-Magnet bass drivers. I also have a professional quality BK Precision DC Power supply. Drivers plus Power Supply - $1250

I can deliver anywhere in southern California.

Pictures are available for serious inquires.

Thank You

MikeyC

mikeyeatslife@yahoo.com

Wanderer 7th November 2004 06:25 AM

What is the condition of your P25? If no problems - I'll take it.
Thank you.
Alex.

Mikeyeatslife 7th November 2004 04:53 PM

Rega P25 - Additional Information

Rega P25 with Rega Exact Cartridge (moving magnet) and Rega RB600 Tone arm. RCA Cables and Power cord are hardwired into the base of the turntable standard from the factory. The unit was purchased new in 2001. It has less than 500hrs. My system is primarily based around a Cary 306/200 CD Player/DAC. I did not listen much to the Rega, unfortunately.

It is in very good condition with 3 small surface imperfections on the wood frame (plinth). The cherry stain is scratched and the wood is showing. The wood is not gouged. Touch it up and polish will look like new.

I will be taking pictures today/tomorrow for potential eBay auction. I can get them to you.

I don't have the original packing material/container or documentation. I was/am hoping for a Southern California buyer in order to avoid the hassle of repacking and shipping. I can deliver or arrange pickup in So Cal.

If you are serious, I am willing to ship. The cost would be in addition to the $650 for the unit. I will check my Email and this thread prior to putting the unit on eBay.

Thank You -

mattjk 10th November 2004 09:46 AM

Emailed you.

AR2 27th November 2004 08:49 PM

Hello, I emailed you regarding Sunfire amp. If it is still available I will be interested.
Thank you
AR2

mattjk 27th November 2004 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AR2
Hello, I emailed you regarding Sunfire amp. If it is still available I will be interested.
Thank you
AR2

you emailed the wrong person.

AR2 27th November 2004 09:52 PM

Thank you for letting me know. My apologies.
AR2

thomas997 27th November 2004 11:34 PM

Do you have a model number for the power supply?

And how much for just the psu, no speakers?

Thanks