• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Can't afford this hobby - SELLING - Rega, Plinius, Pass, Sunfire, and MORE......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I caught the disease and spent wayyyyyy too much money.
Now it is time to simplify my life.

Rega P25, with Rega Exact Cartridge, and Rega Arm. - $650.

Plinius M14, Phone Pre-Amp, RCA and XLR outputs - $750

Pass Labs Aleph3, Class A Power Amp - $650

Sunfire, 300-Watt Stereo Power amp with Current and Voltage outputs - $350

Sony C222ES, SACD Player - $175

Pair of Phy-HP (H21 LB 15 SAG) – These are the 8 inch Phy drivers with the Silver Voice Coils. Hooked up once for 1 week of testing. Not used otherwise - $600pr.

Pair of Supravox 400-Exec – These have never been used. They are the silver voice coil models, 15-inch Electro-Magnet bass drivers. I also have a professional quality BK Precision DC Power supply. Drivers plus Power Supply - $1250

I can deliver anywhere in southern California.

Pictures are available for serious inquires.

Thank You –

MikeyC

mikeyeatslife@yahoo.com

Rega P25 - Additional Information

Rega P25 with Rega Exact Cartridge (moving magnet) and Rega RB600 Tone arm. RCA Cables and Power cord are hardwired into the base of the turntable – standard from the factory. The unit was purchased new in 2001. It has less than 500hrs. My system is primarily based around a Cary 306/200 CD Player/DAC. I did not listen much to the Rega, unfortunately.

It is in very good condition with 3 small surface imperfections on the wood frame (plinth). The cherry stain is scratched and the wood is showing. The wood is not gouged. Touch it up and polish – will look like new.

I will be taking pictures today/tomorrow for potential eBay auction. I can get them to you.

I don't have the original packing material/container or documentation. I was/am hoping for a Southern California buyer in order to avoid the hassle of repacking and shipping. I can deliver or arrange pickup in So Cal.

If you are serious, I am willing to ship. The cost would be in addition to the $650 for the unit. I will check my Email and this thread prior to putting the unit on eBay.

Thank You -

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.