• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ZAPpulse 2.2SE Latest version (non-blackgate)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Only 3 weeks old. Sounds very smooth and powerful, but does not seem to be a good match for Acoustat 2+2 ESL's.

Short protection has been disabled due to low impedance of the ESL's, but can be re-enabled by removing solder. These are the lastest versions without the backgate caps, which are said to make the modules sound smoother. I don't know, because I haven't heard the blackgate versions.

Paid approximately $460 for the pair.

Sell for $375 shipped. (Modules only. No power supply or tranny)

add 3% for paypal.

I have tried these modules on easy to run speakers, like B&W 705 and 703, and they sounded incredible.

Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.