• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2SK1058/2SJ162 in pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these for sale, $8.45/pair (that is, your $8.45 gets you one each of 2SK1058 and 2SJ162 in a static-proof container). A good number to go around. You pay the shipping, PayPal preferred. Email me at jack@tech-diy.com if interested.

Attachments

• latfet.jpg
    latfet.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 356
Shipping to Canada via USPO is $4 if the number fit into a Global Priority Mail envelope. You can check the rates for international shipping at www.usps.gov I can also UPS or FedEx, but haven't had any problems with the USPS (and the USPostal Service is faster than UPS, and surprisingly loses fewer packages than FedX.)

I have a lot of other goodies for audio DIY'rs including Maxim and Analog Devices linear switches, digital potentiometers, PIC micro's, photodetectors, photomultipliers, opto-isolators, DACs, ADC's etc. at http://www.tech-diy.com/store.htm . The list is all stuff which is surplus to my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.