• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB good quality rca/binding post

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Doovieman

On the binding post, they can be found from multiple sellers on ebay - they are cheap and actually pretty good. However please note that they often come in two versions. One long and one short - and I have never found anyplace where the long was needed..

AA

aarsoe said:
Doovieman

On the binding post, they can be found from multiple sellers on ebay - they are cheap and actually pretty good. However please note that they often come in two versions. One long and one short - and I have never found anyplace where the long was needed..

AA

Bear Labs sells their "Long Tail" Binding Posts, designed to go through 1.5" or wood :) Nice to have that length on the crazy thick cabinets I got from Middle Branch Furniture (buddy of mine in NY, master carpenter, does a lot of custom work)

Hi

Did a quick search on Ebay, and your right - none up for sale right now.
I did however purchase quite a few through a seller listed as 310A, try to do a search on him. He doesnt have any up right now, but try dropping him a mail.
My experience with him was A++++. Fast shipping and god in communication, so he have my recommendation..

Best of luck..

Pardon my intrusion, but........

I have 2 pair of WBT 0700 binding posts. Not sure they are current, as I bought them for a customer a few years back, and I got stuck with them. Anyway........they look muy macho, and should be good for around 10-12 mm thick mounting.

Jocko

Attachments

• wbtbp.jpg
    wbtbp.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 165
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.