• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audax HM210Z, HP100Z0 and TM025F7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these drivers from Matt Daigler for a project that I don't have time to finish. I have a pair of each of the following: Audax HM210Z, HP100Z0 and TM025F7. The HM210Z is an aerogel woofer with a phase plug, cast basket, and positive roll rubber surround. I think the driver was some sort of preproduction unit, so you will need to measure the specs yourself. The pair of HM210Z are in perfect condition. The HP100Z0 is an aerogel mid-woofer with a polymer basket. They are also in perfect condition. The TW025F7 is a titanium dome tweeter with a neodymium magnet. One of the tweeters has a small area cut out of the edge of the front of it, but it does not affect the performance. I can email or post pictures of any of the drivers.

The prices are as follows, all include shipping in the Cont. US and are for a pair:
HM210Z - $60
HP100Z0 - $30
TM025F7 - $30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.