• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Something different - request for quote, PCB design?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not sure how to approach this one... I'm looking for someone to do some electronics work, and I thought some of the vendors/hobbyists that have an interest in this forum might also have an interest in doing this work for me. Perhaps the trading post is more appropriate, but a search didn't turn up anything like this request there either, and the people with the requisite skills are more likely to be involved in this area. If this should be removed or moved elsewhere, please do so and offer advice to the group on how to better handle such requests in the future.

Specifically, I need a schematic design and PCB layout for a subwoofer electronics board. I have a design I've been working on myself, but my strength is mechancial, not electrical, and at this point my time is better spent elsewhere, and my money is better spent here. For many this is probably child's play... if it sounds like it to you, shoot me an email at richard@hoschaudio.com .

I can discuss the details with anyone who wishes to give me a quote for doing this design. In summary, the block schematic includes RFI filtering on the input with the ability to accept balanced and unbalanced signals, auto-sensing turn-on, defeatable state variable filter design with adjustable center frequency for 24db/12db/oct switchable LR-crossover section with both low and high frequency output taps, defeatable Linkwitz transform on the low pass taps, defeatable variable phase adjustment, and gain adjust on both output sections. All of these blocks are textbook analog filtering stages and readily available on the web, but I simply don't have the time to fully simulate the desired functionality and get up to speed on laying out the PCB design for a circuit like this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.