FS: Kit for amp power soft switch - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th October 2004, 08:16 PM   #11
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
what program did yo use to build the board ? can i have a copy of them maybe i can do up a group buy or something.

schematic is great email me personaly i have another one that you might want.
Old 11th October 2004, 12:40 AM   #12
Banned

And here is one from Kristian K ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg on-off.jpg (7.2 KB, 1437 views)
Old 11th October 2004, 02:55 AM   #13
diyAudio Member

Sweet lookin Leach amp. Is it finished yet? Maybe you like to tell us a bit about it???
Old 11th October 2004, 03:27 AM   #14
fcel is offline fcel  United States
diyAudio Member

Maxhawk,
I see you have Brian Bell's speaker & his picture on your web link. Do you know Brian? .... from the same school?
Old 11th October 2004, 01:34 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to Maxhawk Send a message via AIM to Maxhawk Send a message via MSN to Maxhawk
Here's the schematic for the circuit. I was too lazy to build a part for the debounce IC so I shows up as a 4-pin jumper. There is only 1 decoupling cap that is shared by the flip-flop and debounce IC because of the close proximity of the VCC pins.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf schematic1 _ page1.pdf (19.7 KB, 476 views)
Old 11th October 2004, 01:35 PM   #16
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to Maxhawk Send a message via AIM to Maxhawk Send a message via MSN to Maxhawk
Quote:
Originally posted by fcel
Maxhawk,
I see you have Brian Bell's speaker & his picture on your web link. Do you know Brian? .... from the same school?

Yes I know Brian. We both went to Georgia Tech but I'm pretty sure I graduated before he even started there. We both live in Atlanta and we met via the first Atlanta DIY speaker event.
Old 11th October 2004, 06:50 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

I've got enough orders to order another batch of 5 (or more) boards. I have interest from the following:

[res07ogj] qty 2 (paid)
[ipolykov] qty 3
[deewm] qty 1
[ac12-5dc] qty 2

If these numbers are incorrect, please email me. I'll wait until Friday morning to see if there's any more interest. When I order PWB's on Friday it will take 1.5 weeks to get the boards.
Old 11th October 2004, 07:02 PM   #18
Banned

how much per board ? what comes with them ? what is the max curent that can be use.. I am assuming that depends on the relay ?
Old 11th October 2004, 07:16 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonL
how much per board ? what comes with them ? what is the max curent that can be use.. I am assuming that depends on the relay ?

$20 each shipped. Look at the first message in this post. I list the items that are included. The output of the board is the AC line voltage (115VAC) and is switched through a 1A relay. It is not suitable to switch a power transformer. You will need to use either a 115VAC input solid state relay (like I'm doing), or tap off a 5V switched output for the LED.
Old 11th October 2004, 07:24 PM   #20
Banned

that is alot of money for one board shipped. ill creat a group buy for the ones i have instead..

Hide this!Advertise here!