• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aurum Cantus G3s, DVD players, speaker projects, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've finally decided to bite the bullet and get rid of my "someday I'm going to finish it" projects and parts, and a few toys too. The next 6-8 months will be consumed finishing a basement anyway, so it isn't like I'm going to miss them...

One pair Aurum Cantus G3 ribbon tweeters, brand new (not tested): $450/pair.

One pair bass cabinets, with 2 Peerless 10" CSC-X drivers in each. 9.5" nominal width with an 11" flare out around the drivers, lined with mineral loaded rubber and heavily braced. Finished in Teak. REALLY heavy. $250/pair OBO.

Active crossover for above. Includes an assembled DIY super low noise power supply (Per Anders design) that cost about $100 to build, plus all the connectors, and a front panel switch to go between two sources. Sescom Aluminum enclosure. Active crossover boards with about $200 worth of parts loaded on them, and a nasty oscillation that randomly shows up at the most inopportune times scaring all small children in the area. $150 OBO.

Tripath 0104 board, still in original box. This is the one that with some minor mods will make 500WPC. $120 OBO.

Tripath 0103 board, still in original box. This one will make around 300WPC with some minor mods. $100 OBO.

Toroidal transformer for 0103 board, 1KVA. $50.

Power supply caps, soft start PCBs, and HEXFRED bridge PCBs, ask if you're interested, I'll get you a list.

Sherwood Newcastle V-756 DVD player: $100 or best offer.

Sony S-7000 DVD player (former top of the line, $1200 player, good transport, currently using it for CDs) $150.

DIY built subwoofer, double wall (3/4" MDF inside, 3/4" Cherry-finished plywood outside) with Cherry 3/4" corner-rounds, roughly 3 cu ft, Shiva 12" driver and Apex Jr. amp. $200 or best offer.

Kenwood 150WPC power amplifier (KM-208) with LED vu meters, $100.

One pair of Lambda TD12S's (faraday motor) available, $450 for the pair.

Last but not least, a Sony SCD-XE670 SACD player in mint condition. This is the single disc version of the well-regarded 775 5-disc player, and is ameanable to the same upgrades, available at SACDmods.com. $125.

If you are even remotely interested, drop me a line and I can shoot you some pictures of whatever you like. (I don't have any hosting capability.) For anyone interested in the sub or bass cabinets, I'm located near Atlanta, GA. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.