• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: heatsinks and OPA549 +opamps/digital pots

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some spare parts... that I don't need or won't have time to use... and I am tired of them sitting around collecting dust. Plus... I could kind of use the spare cash right now...

I have two heatsinks that can dissapate about 30 watts. They are model OEM-HS2. A picture of them is attached. I would like to sell them both for $20 plus shipping. (US, maybe Canada only)

I also have two OPA549's... that I won't be using. They are in the SIP package. I just don't have time to build a Gainclone as I had intended. So... I'd like to sell them for $24 plus shipping.

I also have six large can capacitors I'd like to get rid of... two Nippon Chemi-con 27000uF 35V, two Sprague Powerlytic 36000uF 40V, and two older General Electric 4500uF 50V caps. I'd like to get rid of all of them... $15 plus shipping for them?

I also have some digital pots and similar devices that I will never use.. I bought them to experiment with, did so, and now I don't really want to use them. Too much trouble...

2x DS1802 (pot that does not need a controller- just two or three switches to adjust volume) $4 plus shipping

1x Burr Brown PGA2311P digital pot (requires microcontroller) $5 plus shipping

3x PIC16F84 microcontrollers $10 plus shipping

2x MAX1044 charge pump IC's $1 plus shipping

2x used BUF634T... they have been soldered... but still work fine $10 plus shipping

Lot of 5 Analog Devices opamps: 1x AD8004 (quad), 2x AD8005, 2x AD8001 $10 plus shipping

2x DRV134 (baanced line drivers) $5 plus shipping

2x LM317 $1 plus shipping

If anyone wants anything, drop me an email. I'd love to get rid of some of this extra stuff... I will take payment by money order only. Shipping via USPS Priority mail or FedEx (for heatsinks). Thanks!

Attachments

• hs2.jpg
    hs2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 159
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.