• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New parts arrived & will foloow with kit, !!!!S1 12pcs arrived from Holland!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New parts arrived & will foloow with kit, !!!!S1 12pcs arrived from Holland!!!!

Hi,

Dear all,

the first order of 12 pcs of TDA1541a S1 which I order from Holland is arrived. They all remove from old machine but unused.
The company told me was remove from Philips high grade parts wihch were repair stock.

I hadn't any instrument to test them but I made a simple hearing test compare with the standard TDA1541a. I only hear the background is more silience, little bit of punch dynamic was increase & little smooth sound stage. I can only hear will 6~8% inprovment.

But it actually quite good.

Another parts was the 0.22uf 63V philips HQ will exchange to the original 0.22 63V which follow with TDA1541a kit.

This caps was previous used in Marantz DA96 use. I compare with the original 0.22uf 63V. The sound was sweeter than original one. Hope U will like it.

All my kit already buyers can get this caps in a very good price if they had interest.
Another offer is ERO MKP 1841 0.1uf will also offer in a very good price in USD 0.5 per one. This MKP is the best in the decoupling for DAC. This caps I buy from one close electronic parts store, cheap price but the outlook had a little dirty. But really NOS & unused.

Europe selling this caps in high price.
pls check.

http://www.steinmusic.de/baueng.htm

pls see the photos.

thanks

thomas

Attachments

• 1541 selected grade chip.jpeg
    1541 selected grade chip.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 247
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.