• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Partially complete TDA1541A DAC kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With the myriad expenses I've been dealing with over the past month (between school and trying to get my damn CD player built), I'm forcing myself to sell this and try to use the CD transport's built-in DAC.

This is a diy TDA1541A DAC kit made with a very high quality board -- a thread about it is here, which gives information including the schematic and such. I've completed 99.9% of the DAC board (there is one missing resistor that wasn't included, and two removed for the 844 output stage) itself and all of the AD844 output stage. In addition, there's a tube buffer output stage that allows you to use one of two types of tubes (this part I haven't assembled.

The original price for this kit was $210 shipped, and I believe the price has since been increased. I'm asking for $175 shipped, and you save the time from having to assemble two of the boards. The two come entirely untested, and I make no guarantees about my soldering. :p Of course, if I've fried any of the parts that are on the board you'll be reimbursed for the cost of replacing them.

If you want to read some feedback for me, check the eBay name strohmie, or go to http://www.head-fi.org/forums and check their feedback forum. Between the two I have about 300 feedbacks, all positive.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.