FS: Partially complete TDA1541A DAC kit - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st September 2004, 11:00 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Partially complete TDA1541A DAC kit

With the myriad expenses I've been dealing with over the past month (between school and trying to get my damn CD player built), I'm forcing myself to sell this and try to use the CD transport's built-in DAC.

This is a diy TDA1541A DAC kit made with a very high quality board -- a thread about it is here, which gives information including the schematic and such. I've completed 99.9% of the DAC board (there is one missing resistor that wasn't included, and two removed for the 844 output stage) itself and all of the AD844 output stage. In addition, there's a tube buffer output stage that allows you to use one of two types of tubes (this part I haven't assembled.

The original price for this kit was $210 shipped, and I believe the price has since been increased. I'm asking for $175 shipped, and you save the time from having to assemble two of the boards. The two come entirely untested, and I make no guarantees about my soldering. Of course, if I've fried any of the parts that are on the board you'll be reimbursed for the cost of replacing them.

If you want to read some feedback for me, check the eBay name strohmie, or go to http://www.head-fi.org/forums and check their feedback forum. Between the two I have about 300 feedbacks, all positive.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 1st September 2004, 11:23 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Peter Daniel
Check your mail. If nobody came ahead of me, I'll take it.
“Do something really well. See how much time it takes. It might be a product, a work of art, who knows? Then give it away cheaply, just because you feel that it should not cost so much, even if it took a lot of time and expensive materials to make it.” - JC
Old 2nd September 2004, 01:07 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Sold, thanks for looking!

Hide this!Advertise here!