• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched IRFP244

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brian Donaldson said:
I'm back. I had to fire my top 2 employees, and then take up the slack for the last few days.

To all of you comrads outside the USA, I'll have to visit the post office to see how much it will cost to ship to you and work out a payment method. I need to ask my bank about out of country checks. I trust that they'll be good, but I need to see about fees and such. I'll Email everyone that has posted early next week. (I hope)

I'm stoked. We should all be able to all have fets matched to .02 Vgs.

where do you work. why did you have to fire people ?

I'm not set up to recieve paypal and don't trust them enough with access to my bank account to get set up. Sorry. But if someone in the states is willing to recieve funds and send me a check or money order, I'm game.

Jason... I am half owner in a construction company. I had a few attitude problems and they didn't make it to work on a Saturday, so they got $hit canned. It really helped the attitudes of the people remaining:D I love my bi tches

Those dirty bas tards at Future Active doubled my price for the fets, so I'll have to order from digikey at 20% higher price. Oh well. I also must apologize to all of my friends outside of North America. Too much of a PITA to ship and collect money. Everyone else should have an email waiting. I plan to order on Thursday. Let me know. If anyone else wants in, Price will be $2.20 each plus $5 to US, $8 to Canada.
Email me

Brian Donaldson said:
Those dirty bas tards at Future Active doubled my price for the fets, so I'll have to order from digikey at 20% higher price. Oh well. I also must apologize to all of my friends outside of North America. Too much of a PITA to ship and collect money. Everyone else should have an email waiting. I plan to order on Thursday. Let me know. If anyone else wants in, Price will be $2.20 each plus $5 to US, $8 to Canada.
Email me

that is expencive i paid 1.12 each IRFP240 for my n-Channe from e-sonic.com.

Well they want $2.34 each for 500+ IRFP244

My original quote from Future Active was 1.70 each for 125+

If you have an account and get a price break, let me know.

And to add insult to injury, your supplier has 0 on hand and a 164 day lead time. The 300 piece minimun would also be a problem for most individuals.

If you're wondering, I should be able to gouge 2 to 3 dollars per person on this little order. I won't quit my day job. (if the required quantities don't mean I have to buy an extra tube to get 3 pcs to fill all of the orders)

Correct me if i'm wrong, But I think TTO247 and TO3P are the same. TO3 is the old metal can types like the 2N3055's TO247/ is the case I'm ordering like in the attachment

Attachments

• to3p.jpg
    to3p.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 156
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.