• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Panasonic AG-1970 Pro Desktop Editor SVHS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my Panasonic S-VHS deck. The perfect "Pro-Sumer" deck, has many pro features (BNC video connectors, TBC, Flying erase head, Jog/Shuttle, Audio and Video insert edit) with consumer friendly features (Wireless remote, front panel A/V/SV inputs, programmable record timer, CA/TV tuner, 4-pin S-Video connector). Will also convert SVHS signals to composite and vice versa.

It is in 100% working condition and has been well maintained. Brought to the shop at least once a year for a thorough cleaning and lubrication whether it needed it or not. New video drum installed in fall of 2002, and full re-calibration in Sept. 2003. Almost perfect aesthetic condition with only a few very light scratches on the top lid.

Hi-fi stereo also makes this a great audio-only recorder. Adjustable L/R audio level sliders.

Asking $450 firm for a well maintained pro-grade deck. Includes original IR remote, front panel A/V/SV cover (these are often lost), and a single BNC to RCA connector adaptor. Power cable included too!

May also negotiate for a trade.

Please email me if interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.