• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 8 x MJ15003/4 pairs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I need 8 pairs, matched would be good, but not essential. I have seen these for sale for $3.60 each, ie $7.20 for a pair. If you have a bunch you don't need and want to let them go for less than this let me know. As long as they work properly I don't care if they are used, and they must have full length leads on the package, they are to be socketed.

I have a bunch of components I can trade if you prefer, electrolytic capacitors, standard 25a bridges, speakers, mosfets etc. I can provide a full list. if you are interested, let me know.

Stuart

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.