• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Philips CDM9/44 mechanism

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Brandnew CDM9/44 mechanism, production date 9537, series 1AH04. Still sealed, so new and unopened/unused in transparent antistatic plastic box ( original package ). A rare chance to repair that favorite cdplayer with a broken laser !

I can not give any guarantee, although it is in sealed package.

My asking price is 65 euro excl. shipping costs. I can ship to any country after payment is received.

Replacement motor for CDM9pro

Hello Jean Paul,

I heard of your excellent knowledge of Philips mechanisms. I own some machines using a CDM9 pro pickup and I allready replaced two laser arms with the CDM9/44 arms. That worked very well but sad to say it does not with the motor as they are different in those pickups. My problem now is a brushless motor from a CDM9/50 pickup (for me it looks in all regards like the CDM9/65) where the motor has a problem and is to be replaced. Do you have any idea where to get a replacement motor? Are there any available Philips pickups that use the same motor as the CDM9pro?
I highly appreciate any help!
Thanks and best regards
Andreas

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Sorry, I don't know where to find CDM 9 Pro, I only have CDM 9/44 as mentioned. I can't tell much about CDM 9 in all its varieties as till now I did not give much attention to those mechanics. One has to make a choice, isn't it ?

The person who buys my CDM 9/44 for 75 euro will receive a CDM 9/65 as well ( used but 100 % ) so 2 complete mechanics for one price. I'll continue using CDM 4 in all its varieties that's why I am selling the leftovers of my CDM 9 stock.

thanks for the offer....but i'm not shure if it's only the laser that died, and i would really like to have a spareunit.

do you (or others) have any idea of what brands/models used the cdm9 pro......?

btw i have the opportunity to borrow an audiolab transport fitted with a cdm9 pro drive, then i'm able to try different combinations and perhaps locate the fault.

thanks

CDM9 still on offer?

Just acquired a Quad CD67 that's not working, seems to be the disc reading...
Can you reserve both CDM9's for me until Monday?
I'll bring it to a guy with proper equipment to look into what might be wrong...and also find out what versions it is.
Cheers,
Tom

cdm-9/65

Hello, i'm looking for parts to repair the loader of a cdm-9/65. The open/close wheel (mounted on little steel plate) is damaged. Open for suggestions. Even buying a complete new drive is an option. Jean Paul do you still have the 2 systems for sale?

Regards,
Bernt:

jean-paul said:

The person who buys my CDM 9/44 for 75 euro will receive a CDM 9/65 as well ( used but 100 % ) so 2 complete mechanics for one price. I'll continue using CDM 4 in all its varieties that's why I am selling the leftovers of my CDM 9 stock.

Are these available. If not sold, I want them.
Please email me if available.

Michael

CDM9pro Laser, CDM9/44

For all those who still have to fix a CDM9 or CDM9pro pickup: I have some NEW AND ORIGINALLY BOXED CDM9/44 pick ups left, they sell for 59€ per piece.

To repair a CDM9pro (which are not available anymore) you can simply use the laser from the CDM9/44, they are 100% compatible. A 1 to 1 exchange is not possible, due to the different motor type.

If you are interested in the CDM9/44, please send me an E-Mail.

Greetings from Vienna
Andreas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.