• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Philips CDM9/44 mechanism

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: CDM9pro Laser, CDM9/44

Hi Andreas,

I am unable to send you an e-mail (you have disabled incoming e-mail in your settings) - please contact me at diabolis@rogers.com re CDM9/44 laser pickup.

Regards,
Doug

Kasperl said:
For all those who still have to fix a CDM9 or CDM9pro pickup: I have some NEW AND ORIGINALLY BOXED CDM9/44 pick ups left, they sell for 59€ per piece.

To repair a CDM9pro (which are not available anymore) you can simply use the laser from the CDM9/44, they are 100% compatible. A 1 to 1 exchange is not possible, due to the different motor type.

If you are interested in the CDM9/44, please send me an E-Mail.

Greetings from Vienna
Andreas

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Indeed I have just one CDM9 left that I traded for a CDM4. It happens to be a brand new CDM9/44. If you want it please send me a PM.

StevenLIM, I would appreciate it if you would pay for the CDM I sent you october 2006. I consider it normal that people pay within weeks, in this case I am waiting for months which seems fairly long to me.

For those that still want CDM mechanics: finally I sold all my new CDM4 and CDM9 mechs. I only have some complete Philips/Marantz cdplayers with CDM4 mechs left for sale. These machines are in very good condition optically and technically ;)

Hi Jean Paul,

I would like to have this laser. Thus I woudn't have to toss my lovely cd-player.
Because I am a new member I am not able to post a personal mail yet. My account is under supervision.
Consider it sold!!

Harm
'hj underscore buunk at yahoo dot com' in case you want to mail me direct.

diagram of phillips CDM 9/44 +SUATBLE DIY DAC

HI boys,

I have a CDM9/44 removed from my old Cyrus dad 3, i want to rehouse it and only use it with another DAC - perhaps the new one from ECDesignes??- any idears??

Can any of you nice chaps provide a circuit of the output of the CDM9/44, is the o/p 12s?, i dunno??

Any help greatfully received as i cant googlel up any clear answers,

Ta!
Johnny NEWBEE

(BEER BUDGET- ROLEX ASPERATIONS!!:bawling:

CDM9/44
contact me if anyone want it

Attachments

• cdm91.jpg
    cdm91.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 358
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.