• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PARTS PARTS PARTS!!! Infocus Powerview 820, triplet, ballast, light, power supply!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am parting out a completely working projector for anyone who needs something, please take a look at what I am offering. It sucks because it works beautifully and has an amazing picture, but I just need to get the money back because this is just too large and impractical for a small apartment. What ive decided is that I just need to get get a small TV. Your loss is my gain. Here is what I have:

Infocus Powerview 820 (800x600 native REZ (will do 1024x768 compressed). 16.7 million colors, POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED!, and CABLE WIZARD, and REMOTE!!) ALL PARTS ARE INCLUDED, EVEN THE MANUAL!!! This thing is amazing, the color and picture are awesome and I have already stripped it for you. So please note that the "plastic" case that this came with is NOT included, but that makes things easier! NO DEAD PIXELS! It's flawless and guaranteed to work perfectly.

400 watt MH Ballast (m59) w/ sylvania 400 watt MH lamp, and mogul base (all are nearly brand new)

Projection triplet from lumenlab.com - Flawless lens with no scratches or blemishes.

12 gauge power wire for all items to operate.

12-volt transformer (already removed from case) to operate case cooling fans

The bottom line: I would love to sell everything in one giant package. I will literally gut this projector and send you everything besides the wood that I made the case out of for $350 OBO. Trust me, I spent more than that but I have no other choice. However, if you want a specific part that I have mentioned above, please let me know and we could work something out. Please e-mail me at DrMario84@hotmail.com or MPOLITO1@lion.lmu.edu with any questions or inquiries. If you contact me first, you will have priority on the items. Thanks and I hope this helps someone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.