• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hunting for Used/ secondhand HIFI in Singapore

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mesh,
I found a shop last month on the third or fourth floor at the Adelphi. The Adelphi is a building opposite the Funan Computer Center.

The shop is small but stacked with equipment from floor to ceiling. The man usually asks for your budget. Start small S$250 or so . He has Krell, tube monoblocks , Thiel speakers etc. I didn' find too many low end equipment.

Via the Web , go to www.echoloft.com and click on the classified links at the bottom left of the page.
I usually look at Echoloft's own buy and sell section
and l-Audio classifieds.
I tried buying some stuff off the l-Audio page. Guys just ask you to come and see the equipment some time and later tell you its sold. I tried three times and got fed up.
Have fun.
Cheers,
Ashok.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.