• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS PA02 Power op-amps +/- 18v, 5 amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had these sitting around for a number of years (10?). They were left-overs from a project a friend of mine did for the military. Most are brand new though some have been pulled from equipment (they were socketed) and by now I don't know which are which.

Basic specs:

• HIGH POWER BANDWIDTH - 350kHz
• HIGH SLEW RATE - 20V/µs
• FAST SETTLING TIME - 600ns
• LOW CROSSOVER DISTORTION - CLASS A/B
• LOW INTERNAL LOSSES - 1.2V @ 2A
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT - ±5A
• LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT - FET INPUT
• ISOLATED CASE - 300VDC

They're pretty cool devices and you can find more information on them here:
http://eportal.apexmicrotech.com/mainsite/products/pages/op_amps/pa02.asp

I've used some for audio amps, driving small motors, even played with two as an adjustable +/- power supply back when I did more audio stuff.

Apex wants $58 each for these bad boys, so how about $8 each? I think I have about 30 of these, I'll have to check. I have a few sockets too, handy since it's a little tough to find 8-pin TO-3 connectors.

I'll guarantee them not to be DOA. If you want I'll try to dig up an old audio amp I had and test them before shipping, but that may take me a week or so.

Any interest?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.