• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hammond 1627SE Output Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all I'm selling a pair of Hammond 1627SE Transformers.

They are unmarked and unpainted and were never installed on a chassis, but used in a breadboarded 300b design for aprox 1 year. All leads are uncut.

These are the 11lb versions and the specs are:

25 Watts
Primary impedance 2500
Max DC balance 160mA
Secondary Impedance 4-8-16

Please see http://www.hammondmfg.com/pdf/5c0050.pdf for further details

I'm selling because I've built an 845 amp and I have no further use for them. I'll post some photos later this evening.

The only place that I can find selling them in the UK is Bluebell Audio and they are asking £70 each. I'm asking £90 for the pair or best offer plus delivery

I'll also consider swapping/part ex for a nice oscilloscope.

I live in the UK but will post anywhere at buyers expense. I'll accept payment by UK cheque, Paypal (buyer to cover fees) or cash if buyer wants to pick up from my home (Wirral, Merseyside)

Cheers

John

Picture as promised

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 446
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.