• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 18-0-18v Toroidal Transformer and More...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey peoples,

Today I have a few things for sale:

1- AVEL Y236502 160VA 18V+18V TOROIDAL TRANSFORMER
2- TDA1514A Based 35Watt AMPs; ONE assembled, ONE not
1- JANTZEN Denmark Audio 3.30mH Coil
1- JANTZEN Denmark Audio 1.20mH Coil

AVEL Y236502
Lightly Used Transformer, In very good condition. Was going to use to power an AMP I was going to build but my priorities have changed. Everything must go including this, I purchased it from PartsExpress for $38.79 so I am selling it for $29 + Shipping (your choice of carrier). Comes complete w/ Mounting Hardware and a 400V 25A BRIDGE RECTIFIER.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

TDA1514A Based 35Watt AMPs
Basically I ordered a IA352 Kit from Ampslab. Cut the PCB In half (for two separate amps) and assembled only one of them. I have never gotten to test it at all so it's being sold as is, but I'm sure with the right input, power and heat sink it will work fine.

The unassembled half comes with all the components that are to be soldered onto the PCB and the hardware to mount the TDA1514A chip to a heat sink.

Everything must go and since this was originally a kit for $41, I am selling it for $22 + Shipping

Janzten Denmark Audio 3.30mH & 1.20mH Coils
I was going to use these coils to make some crossovers but didn't have too much luck as an amateur. They both work fine. I don't remember how much their were originally but I'm selling them for $4 and $2 (both plus shipping) respectively.

More...
I also Have the following up for grabs:
4 MJE15035 350V 4A PNP TRANSISTORS
5 MJE15034 350V 4A NPN TRANSISTORS
5 MJL4281A 350V 15A NPN TRANSISTORS
5 MJL4302A BIPO PNP 350V 15A TRANSISTORS
1 8" Roadmaster USA Aluminum Spun Cone Subwoofer in a Seal Enclosure.

All of the transistors I have listed above were samples I got but never used, never even opened some of the bags. So they're going out for free, just ask for them if you buy something else from me and I'll put them in the box w/ your other things. Otherwise you may have to pay $1 shipping. lol funny I know, but being honest is the best policy. For more information on any of the above items, including additional pictures please PM me.

Roadmaster USA Aluminum Spun Cone Subwoofer in a Seal Enclosure.
Add a Port to this enclosure and you have a really nice PC Subwoofer... better than most Creative Inspire subs.
Picture #1
Picture #2

Paypal Preferred Payment (non-Credit card or you will have to pay extra to cover paypal fees) ... Money Order payment also accepted if buying > $20 of Goods.

PM Me if Interested. Thanks! BTW... ALL OF THIS STUFF MUST GO!

Hi, Ok I just realised that Private Messages are disabled on this baord (never noticed) so you can email me if you are interested or you can hit me up on AIM/AOL.

Email: KamronDTS[at]neo.rr.com
AIM: MansfieldSenior

Audiofanatic, contact me via email w/ your address shipping would probably be about, My Guess is $2.25 -- Because these are transistors I want to put them in an actual box to protect them from damage, thats why the shipping is so high. Oh Wait.. your in the Netherlands... umm.. well make that.. I dunno. Email me your complete address and I'll let you know!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.