• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Transcriptors Saturn turntable for sale + vestigial + shure V15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Transcriptors saturn turntable, w/ Vestigial tonearm and Shure V15 Mk4 cartridge.

Just had it rebuilt by Transcriptors UK, new belt, new bearing, new rubber parts.

Works like a champ, but i need money to pay off taxes. The only thing missing is the acrylic lid.

It's pictured below on the left.

I've got it up on ebay as well...i'm looking for ~$800 USD. Email me for offers or more info : magnetmaz@hotmail.com

-Maz

Attachments

• tables.jpg
    tables.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 381
yeahh..but in the movie, he takes the easy way out and plays the mini-cassette.

His beloved Ludwig Van.....

As for Alpina, there is a 'M5' in the Ontario auto trader. A 310hp 6cyl Alpina B20 Turbo, I think it is. All original, and in very good shape. It's black, of course...

Double damn you!! Seriously though, I have no more money to invest in audio for a while, if you still have it in a month or two it'll be a different story. That is a great deal for anybody slightly interested, worth much more than the asking price.

Wow, first time somebody commented on the avatar... I used to have a pretty rare E32 Alpina, it wasn't an original but all the correct alpina parts were added here, additionally it had a slightly hot rodded S68 motor from an M5, 360hp in a big sedan mmm. I'm still in love with it even though I don't own it anymore.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.