• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Beyma Tweeters for sale cheap!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5709355979&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Beyma Professional Loudspeakers SMC 2012

These tweeters I picked up while working on my latest speaker building project. I ended up using an aluminum driver set for aesthetic reasons and have no further use for these. They were never used but one of the drivers has deformed electrical terminals. I wasn't paying attention and the plastic around the terminal melted while soldering wires. The terminals were fixed, but they are not original. My mistake can be your gain. Both Drivers are fully functional and will operate in new condition. These European drivers sell for about $40 US when you can find them and have been reviewed as very nice tweeters.

I will try to watch for questions and respond asap. You can also email me questions from the website above.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.