• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4-6 pieces of Conrad Heatsinks - anyone interested (SF bay area)?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks
I am in need of a few heatsinks and plan on getting them from conradheatsinks.com However, to qualify for a special discount for shipping I need to buy roughly another 8 to 10 Kgs of heatsinks. Is anyone interested in ordering some from Conrad? If so, please send me an e-mail. I expect the shipping cost will be within AUD10 (US $7.5) for each of the heatsinks you order due to the bulk quantity. Even with that shipping cost these heatsinks are worth it for their light weight and quality. The price for the heatsinks is given at the conrad website.

I am in the San Francisco bay area and prefer if there are local buyers, however I am also willing to ship these within the US provided the buyer pays the additional cost. You can easily calculate this cost from fedex.com

I dont want this to become a huge group buy and plan on only taking requests till the 8 - 10 KG limit is reached.

thanks
vsr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.