• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: AD1893, SM5843 and CS8420 upsampler (elektor)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling a used AD1893 (ASRC) and a SM5843 (20bit digital filter), both were taken out of a Teac VRDS 25X.

I can also offer a fully assembled and working upsampler PCB based on CS8420 as presented in Elektor magazine. It requires a 5V PSU and of course a DAC following the upsampler to play music. Output format is I2S, but can (with little effort) be set to various other formats. I have circuits and documentation (in german) available as PDF.

If you're interested in one of these items, you could contact me using the email button below.

Fabian

Attachments

• cs8420_1.jpg
    cs8420_1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 126
Unfortunately there's no rest of this Teac.

After modding a friends VRDS (see http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33246) I bought the putput PCB from somebody that is using his Teac as transport only. This PCB now runs without sample rate conversion, oversampling and digital filtering, so I can offer this two ICs for sale.

The frontplate is very nice looking, I can fully understand your desire :)

Fabian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.