• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Peter Daniel (Audio Zone) fully-loaded non-oversampling TDA1543 DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had this unit built by Peter Daniel a few months ago, but have since upgraded to another unit. This DAC is in a wooden enclosure and has its own power supply. There are two sets of RCA outputs, one BNC coaxial input, and one TOSLink S/PDIF input. There is also a TOSLink output that sends the clock and data information to synchronise with your source. Please send me an e-mail at asdfeproiu at hotmail dot com for more information, as well as pictures. The unit costed me around $425 USD just a few months ago, and the unit is still in flawless condition; I'm looking to sell the unit back at around $350 USD, but this price is negotiable. You won't find such fine quality sound or worksmanship from anywhere else!

asdfeproiu said:
I had this unit built by Peter Daniel a few months ago, but have since upgraded to another unit. This DAC is in a wooden enclosure and has its own power supply. There are two sets of RCA outputs, one BNC coaxial input, and one TOSLink S/PDIF input. There is also a TOSLink output that sends the clock and data information to synchronise with your source. Please send me an e-mail at asdfeproiu at hotmail dot com for more information, as well as pictures. The unit costed me around $425 USD just a few months ago, and the unit is still in flawless condition; I'm looking to sell the unit back at around $350 USD, but this price is negotiable. You won't find such fine quality sound or worksmanship from anywhere else!

Hi,
Just curious: what is your new DAC?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.