• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: One complete Set of Allen Wright Mod for Sony SCD-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale one complete set of balanced Allen Wright mod for the Sony SCD-1 player. This is the set for complete balanced operation from DAC to output. The set includes two powersupplies, two audioboards, a LCaudio XO-2 clock(!) and instructions on CD-ROM.
The set also works in the Sony XA-777ES.
For more information download the PDF file at
http://www.vacuumstate.com/Son-kits.htm or contact me by email by hitting the button below this post.
Price was Euro 1200; now Euro 900 including shipping.:att'n:
I can deliver pretty fast contrary to Allens slugglish way of doing business.

Re: I am interested in these

atkinsonrr said:
Hi Elso--
I have an SCD-1 and am interested in this mod. What do you mean, that it can be brought to version 4 at no extra charge? Is it difficult to install?

Hi,
You have mail.
The boards are not too difficult to install. I can also give you help by email as I have done it before.
I can install the mod on the boards.
:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.