Stuff for sale
Would anybdy be interested in any of the following?
They are sitting around and I'm getting sick of lookin at em.
1. HP Pavilion 6330 PC - 300mHz AMD k6-2 processor, 48MB shared RAM, 4MB Video RAM, Belkin 10/100MB NIC, 56K modem, onboard sound, 2 USB 1.1 ports, 6GB hard drive, Windows 2000 Professional, Office 2000 Professional, CDROM, Floppy. Also includes HP mouse and keyboard, and 15" compudne 1024x768 monitor. Asking $100 for all, but am willing to bargain.
2. Digital digitalPC 5100 low profile - Thin case, P200mhz MMX, 32MB ram, 850MB or 2GB hard drive (dont remember if i put the 2g in there), Windows 98SE, Onboard video, sound, intel 10/100mb lan, and 2 usb 1.1 ports, 56k motorola modem. I think it has office 97 or 2000, ill check and post later. includes 14" packard bell monitor, soyo keyboard and mouse. Asking $70 for all, but am willing to bargain
3. Home built P166mHz computer, 64MB ram, 850MB hard drive, win 98SE, Belkin 10/100 NIC, CDROM, Floppy. I think it has either offic 97 ot 2000, have to check. comes with 14" techmedia monitor, mouse and keyboard. Asking $40 for all but am willing to bargain
4. US Logic P133mHz (the chip is 166mhz, but runs at only 133mhz becuase i do not know the speed settings on the mobo), 48mb ram (i think), Redhat linux 6, CDROM, floppy (works, just missing faceplate), Sorry but i only have one AT keyboard for #3 computer, but this one comes with a mouse and 14" DELL monitor. Asking $25 for all but willing to bargain.
5. A bunch of DIP-14 LM324 chips made by motorola. Asking 20 cents a piece, 15 cents if more than 100.
6. Soyo Black Amplified speakers for computer. Brand new, still in box, 180W PMPO, internal power supply (no transformer), nice looking black case with grey grill. They actually sound decent for such small speakers, meaning there is actually a hint of bass and they aren't tinny. For $5 you can't go wrong.
7. Compudnye tower or desktop case with 100mhz 486 processor, NIC, I need to check how much ram, 250mb hard drive, floppy, ISA expansion slots. Case is in perfect condition, no OS. Asking $15 for it.
Tower case with motherboard, sound, and 66mhz AMD 486 processor, and sound card. Windows 3.11 For workgroups. No CDROM, No floppy, missing one floppy cover, and 2 cdrom covers. Case is in excellent condition though. I think 48MB ram. You will need to rig the power supply switch to mount in the case, though. Asking $15 for it
I really want sell the stuff but would also like to get a little back from what I paid for the machines, but i am willing to bargain.
I also am willing to upgrade things such as the video card, ram, optical drives, hard drives, etc. for just the cost of the equipment.
There are actually still uses for there things. At one time I used the HP one for a dialup server, and coulnd't believe how fast it was. It was able to download faster than any other computer I have. They would make great printservers, or add a larger HDD and they would make a fileserver. The HP would make a good webserver, or add more ram and windows 2000 to the digitalpc one and it would be a webserver too.
Or use them to design schematics and psbs and stuff so when, like me, your hard drive breaks in your main computer you don't lose all of them :cannotbe:
Buyer is to pay for shipping or to locally pick it up if you live near Saint Charles, Ill.
Thanks for the interest in these computers, and I would never sell anything that didn't work.
am I asking too much for them? or are they just too old?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio