• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ariel Drivers & XO for Sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys,

I want to sale my Ariel Drivers & the XOs. Here's the description:

- Bas/Mid: Vifa P13WH-00-08 (Qty: 4)
- Tweet: ScanSpeak 2905/9500 (Qty: 2)
- XO: point to point preassembled using resistor and 12 & 14 AWG Inductor from NorthCreekMusic.com, AuriCap + Solen caps, for L + R channels.

I am asking for Rp. 6,500,000,- (rupiah, pickup at Jakarta, shipping not included). All items must go.

I am selling this for Indonesia's area only (especially Jakarta. Sorry, I can't sell it to outside Indonesia 'cause the unreasonable cost of shipping & tax). For Indonesian, if you're interested, you can drop me a call at 0811-836870 (Sianturi)

Regards,

Attachments

• speakersale.jpg
    speakersale.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 171
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.