• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph 2 MATCHED Fet's FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought more irfp240's than I needed, so i have an extra matched set of irfp240's ...2 matched sets of 12 FETS. To round things out I can include 2 sets of 3 matched irf9610's for a total of $100 including USPS priority ship to USA lower 48. email me first, i accept /prefer paypal. First email takes em! Thanks!

-Matthew K. Olson

mattyo5@aol.com

Sorry guys. I had 3 people email me, and Kilo, i don't know your name nor you email so i don't know if you were one of the three, but I did respond to all three. hmm... mail termites eatin the mail? Heres the deal, the set i had intended to sell is sold, but someone else emailed me about getting a set of 4 sets of 8 ...32 transistors and never got back to me, so if you want that set, its $110, but w/o irf9610's. I'll probably end up matching a bunch more fets b/c it looks like enough people are interested. Let me know if you want the set of 32 (4 sets of 8 matched transistors), otherwise hang on to your seat, I'll probably have some more irfp240's sets available. If i don't email you back within 24 hours, the email didn't get to me, i check my email ALL the time. Later! Sorry!

-Matthew K. Olson

I have another set of Aleph 2 fets FS.

irfp240's

6 matched 4.40v
12 matched 4.41v
6 matched 4.42v

4 groups of 6 fets would be adequate for aleph 2

plus 2 sets of 3 matched irf9610's

$100 inc ship to USA lower 48

I take paypal

mattyo5@aol.com

-Matthew K. Olson

ps, i also have 4 sets of 4 irfp240 for a smaller aleph, and along with that i'll include 2 sets of 2 matched irf9610's $75 inc ship to USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.