• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GP in chassis rca and speaker post, anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All gold plated chassis mounted RCA or speaker binding post

1. a pair of RCA plus shielding/protection cap $3.5 per pair + shipping
2. a pair if binding post $5 per pair + shipping

Attachments

• rca1.jpg
    rca1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,173
I haven't order them yet, I'm collecting orders now so "as many as you want" i guess is the answer.

BTW, I bought several pairs of binding post for $4.95 per pair and RCA (without shielding caps) for $5.30 per pair from partsexpress recently. I'm not very happy with their quality and price. That's why I want to buy those posted stuffs. As far as I know, the sales and price do not open to public at the regular basis so .... The lead time is about 2-3 weeks after placing the order.
Thanks!

shielding cap only, $1.5 per pair

All orders are in the unit of pair only.

Please email me your order by Midnight next Monday 05/31 U.S. East Time. No deposit but please keep your promise.

Pay before delivery by Paypal from BANK account (not credit card account) and personal check/certified check.

Attachments

• cap1.jpg
    cap1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,499
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.