• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Marantz 4140 integrated amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Marantz integrated amp (model 4140). It's a quadraphonic unit with a "spatializer" circuit. The entire set of power meters (analog, needle type) is out...both the lights and the meters themselves.
I'm looking for a set of these meters, or some facsimile. The meters themselves don't seem to have a part number on them...or rather, they may have (on a sticker) but 26 years of heat and dry has made the paper labels unreadable.
The unit looks like: http://www.classic-audio.com/marantz/pics/v2_4140.jpg

Any pointers would be nice. I'm getting ready to sell it (making room for a NAD), and the meters are the only problem it currently has.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.