• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for a PMD100.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The reason I am interested in a PMD100,..

My first post didn't include the reason behind the interest. As I haven't received any response yet, did could help.

I currently have DAC, using a PMD-100, which drives a balanced pair of AD1865N-K (have replaced the original AD1864N-K). The scheme used is based on inverting the data-signal from the PMD-100. The PMD100 output is 'two complements', MSB-first. The main problem with this scheme is the loss of one bit as appointed by Guido in http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/show...0783#post340783

My (ridiculous??) idea is to use a second PMD100 which is supplied the inverted 16-bits bit-stream from the CS8412.
I also have considered buying a CD-player cholding such chip, however I decided to first try this route.

Henk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.