• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Goto mid-high drivers and horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my very rare Goto SG37 FRP drivers and S600 horns. Those are fantastic japanese drivers made for home audio not theatre and you can hear it. They are used but in very good condiction. They have a slightly differente phase plugs, one is few millimeters longer than the other but this is completly ininfluent for the sound. For this reason I ask only $1500.They came from the personal Sheya Goto system and were used as reference for they newer product. So they are perfectly working and factory inspected. You can use them from 800hz up to 10K.
Giorgio

forgot the pictures

here they are

Attachments

• gotosg3720040517002.jpg
    gotosg3720040517002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 182
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.