• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A75 Front End Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since selling boards became popular recently I'm selling a set of front end boards for A 75. The picture shows not finished boards but will finish and test them if anybody is interested. I have 2 sets of double sided boards which are left overs from the days I was building A75 amps. I was planning to use them but since now everybody is into Alephs I'm building Aleph too. The three pots are on the bottom side (the picture shows the other way) so if you install the board on the back wall of the chassis and drill three small holes you can adjust bias and DC offset without opening the amp. I decided to do it that way after I found out that all the settings are very temperature sensitive. The size is 2.5" by 3.5". All you need is PS and output stage which can be wired.

Attachments

• a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 380
Status
Not open for further replies.