• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DYNACO MKIII Welborne Labs Driver Board Pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling Welborne Labs /Alan Kimmel designed new & unused,DRIVER BOARD "modification" PAIR (for two Dyna MKIII amps). This is not a modification, but completely newly designed driver PCBs, fully stuffed with high quality new components and tubes. The tubes used are a 6U8A and a 12AX7 (or 5751) per channel, and 4 new such tubes are included here. The two boards (one per amp/channel) are fully stuffed with high quality components: MIT multicap & WIMA MKP10 caps, and Roederstein/Vishay/Caddock resistors, nice gold pins to connect the boards. 4 quality signal caps to connect the driver board to output stage are enclosed here. I can email a couple of .jpg pictures to the seriously interested. Price is $ 70 for the lot, plus shipping cost. Shipping via reg. surface letter post is $ 10, and $ 18 via air to anywhere. I would send the buyer a 15 page modification manual at extra shipping cost (would not fit into the shipping weight at above charges).

That's gonna be a big day for a lot of folks!

Congrats on the EU!

The lettering is so small, and with no flag, I didn't think you had listed your country, however see now that you did

I have a pair of old MKlll's but hadn't firmed up any plans for them - so I am say - semi-interested.

Not sure I am a serious purchaser - but every post brings it back to the top _big grin_

What else is needed to do a complete rebuild of my MKIII's?

What is the history - these haven't been installed??????

Whatever other info you might wish to share.

Please send me an e-mail with pics of what you have, and I'll check out the Welborne web site.

How would you expect payment? Price is in US dollars?

Thanks

Regards

Ken L

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.