DYNACO MKIII Welborne Labs Driver Board Pair - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th April 2004, 09:19 AM   #1
AD is offline AD
diyAudio Member

Default DYNACO MKIII Welborne Labs Driver Board Pair

I am selling Welborne Labs /Alan Kimmel designed new & unused,DRIVER BOARD "modification" PAIR (for two Dyna MKIII amps). This is not a modification, but completely newly designed driver PCBs, fully stuffed with high quality new components and tubes. The tubes used are a 6U8A and a 12AX7 (or 5751) per channel, and 4 new such tubes are included here. The two boards (one per amp/channel) are fully stuffed with high quality components: MIT multicap & WIMA MKP10 caps, and Roederstein/Vishay/Caddock resistors, nice gold pins to connect the boards. 4 quality signal caps to connect the driver board to output stage are enclosed here. I can email a couple of .jpg pictures to the seriously interested. Price is $ 70 for the lot, plus shipping cost. Shipping via reg. surface letter post is $ 10, and $ 18 via air to anywhere. I would send the buyer a 15 page modification manual at extra shipping cost (would not fit into the shipping weight at above charges).
Old 29th April 2004, 10:51 PM   #2
Ken L is offline Ken L  United States
diyAudio Member

Default where will you be shipping from???

Thanks

Ken L
Old 30th April 2004, 05:05 AM   #3
AD is offline AD
diyAudio Member

I live in and would ship from Slovenia (from tomorrow on a member of the European Union...).
Old 30th April 2004, 09:41 PM   #4
Ken L is offline Ken L  United States
diyAudio Member

Default That's gonna be a big day for a lot of folks!

Congrats on the EU!

The lettering is so small, and with no flag, I didn't think you had listed your country, however see now that you did

I have a pair of old MKlll's but hadn't firmed up any plans for them - so I am say - semi-interested.

Not sure I am a serious purchaser - but every post brings it back to the top _big grin_

What else is needed to do a complete rebuild of my MKIII's?

What is the history - these haven't been installed??????

Whatever other info you might wish to share.

Please send me an e-mail with pics of what you have, and I'll check out the Welborne web site.

How would you expect payment? Price is in US dollars?

Thanks

Regards

Ken L
Old 30th April 2004, 10:18 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Hi AD,
I have the same ??? as Ken. Could you post or email the same info?
Thanks
-CHRiS

Hide this!Advertise here!