• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nelson PASS Bride of Zen Preamp Board Stuffed & Working

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Original Pass designed PCB, bought from TAA, stuffed with excellent components: Inp & Out caps are MIT Multicaps+Roederstein, resistors are Holco, etc. I have the same board with same components working at home for years and it performs beautifully! Since constructed, this board has never been used. You need aditionally a PS transformer, input switching, volume pot and connectors + box to complete it. For the design pls. check the N.Pass website. On request can email you a .jpg photo of it. Price $ 40 + shipping ($ 10 registered surface post, $ 18 air post).

Pass BOZ

Sorry I can't take Paypal as this is not available in my country.
I can put the item on ebay for the buyer to pay via Western Union Auction Payment, however.
In appendix I am attaching a picture of it.

Attachments

• boz.jpg
    boz.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 450
BOZ

You have mistaken Western Union Auction Payment with Western Union money transfer. WU Auction Payment, formerly called Bidpay, is a credit card online payment that costs little at this amount to pay - you can check it out on their web site, auctionpayments.com. They send to the seller their money order in mail. Of course I would have to put the item on ebay and you would have to bid on it.
An alternative is to send the payment as cash in a letter wlhich many people have found out to be OK with this relatively small amount.

Here is another picture of the stuffed PCB.

Attachments

• boz.2.jpg
    boz.2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 333
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.