• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Fluke HV Lab power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need to sell my Fluke Lab Power Supply before I move overseas. Sigh.. wish I had more time/place to build. Take a look at:
http://terryking.us/equiphome.htm#Vacuum Tube Laboratory Power

This is a BIG one: Up to 550V at 300Ma means over 150 watts of Glass Audio input power.
Has VERY accurate voltage settings from 0 to 550 Volts. Quote from manual: "Calibration accuracy: Better than .5% (1/2 of 1 percent) from 50 to 500 volts when set up by 0 - 500 volt control."
Dual 6.3V 4Amp filament supplies can be seriesed for 12.6VAC
Includes all tubes including 3 - 807's. Includes repro'd copy of MANUAL!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.