• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: K226 / J82 transistors or substitutes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are same 2sk134/2sj49 with plastic package . Are you looking these for repair. Easily available equivalent is 2sk1058/2sj162 but package is little different.
If you are looking for k226/j82, I can order some for you from japan. but may not cheap and take time. My suggestion is to buy some 2sk1058/2sj162 from local market and modify/drill a hole on heatsink

Hi

Not checked the price with the suppliers in Japan but I am sure it will cost much higher than what you got and other expenses like shipping will be added. So my suggestion is either buy the used k226/j82 pair or drill an extra hole on heat sink to accommodate 2sk1058/2sj162

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.