• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ACA V1.6 Kit - USA Only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Withdrawn: ACA V1.6 Kit - USA Only

8/22/2018 - No longer for sale. Decided to build it while waiting for my chassis to finish the M2x.

I have an ACA V1.6 kit available for sale. This kit has a black front panel with no front panel switch.

After ordering the kit back in May, I grew impatient and ordered parts and built an F5! I was so delighted with the F5, I'm now building an M2x. So, I'm not really needing the ACA any longer.

The parts kit just arrived this week and the chassis arrived a few weeks before. All boxes are sealed / unopened.

I will sell at my cost, $317, plus $23 to cover insured UPS Ground shipping, for a total of $340.

US addresses only. PayPal preferred.

Please PM me for more info.

Thanks!

Wil

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.